Community Education Initiative
This initiative works to improve Moore County systems for meeting the needs of young children and their families by building awareness of early childhood development and resources. Strategies include:
- Increasing awareness, support, and use of PfCF services and local resources related to early childhood education, healthy development, and school readiness
- Identifying and partnering with educational, faith, business, civic, social, and health agencies to increase cooperation and resources aimed at improved access to and quality of services for young children
- Collecting, analyzing, and disseminating local data on early childhood education supply, demand, and utilization
- Participating in community awareness and planning events on early childhood issues in the community
- Building county-wide school readiness strategies and infrastructure
- Sign up for our e-newsletters by filling out this form. Your contact information will not be shared with anyone else.
- You can also join us online via Facebook or Pinterest.
- If you would like to collaborate on a project, request a speaker, or inquire about our services, contact Brittney Martin Mays at (910) 949-4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your input!
We want to hear from you! Please give us feedback on our outreach efforts by visiting https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PfCFOutreachSurvey