The goal: more positive in your days.
FREE Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) support is available over-the-phone for any Moore County caregivers (parents, guardians, grandparents, etc) raising young children under the age of 5. Contact Diane Atherton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (910) 949-4045. You can also schedule a phone session by clicking "BOOK NOW" on our Facebook page.
Free support will also be available face-to-face once our office reopens to the public.
COVID-19 has brought many changes to our day-to-day lives. This experience is, and may continue to be, stressful in the weeks to come. It is understandable that this disruption in routine and worries about the future may be affecting how you interact with your young child. Partners for Children & Families is here to support you as a caregiver through these trying times. Because when children experience success, families are happier and can thrive.
Here are a few resources that may help:
- Triple P Guide: Parenting During COVID-19
- Download and print these social stories Coronavirus Is a Big Word or Masks & Gloves to connect with your child about the mysterious virus that is turning their worlds upsidedown.
- In need of customized, one-on-one support during this difficult time? Contact Diane at (910) 949-4045 or email@example.com.
What is Triple P?
Triple P is a parenting program, but it does not tell you how to be a parent. It is more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. Whether you're dealing with the big, small or one-off problems of raising a young child… we can help!
- Temper tantrums?
- A child who won't go to bed and stay there?
- Kids who don't listen or a defiant child?
- Disrespectful or rude behavior?
WHO WILL I BE TALKING WITH?
You will be speaking with Diane Atherton, our accredited Triple P Practitioner and Family Outreach Coordinator. She has more than 30 years of experience in early education and child development, and is well-trained in helping you with a variety of Triple P, resiliency, and discipline strategies.
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
There’s no catch. This is a free program for Moore County families. We typically provide this service face-to-face at our office, but want to make it as widely available as possible given the current circumstances and increased needs of local families. No long-term commitment required - all that you need is a desire to be the kind of parent you want to be!
All Triple P Parenting Workshops have been postponed. Stay tuned for future dates! Workshops include...
- Dealing with Disobedience
- Bedtime Routines
- Shopping with Children
- Fighting and Aggression
TRIPLE P FORMS
We try to make it as easy as possible for you to engage with our programs and give your feedback! Take a look.
- Triple P Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement
- Triple P Discussion Group Satisfaction Questionnaire
- Triple P Parenting Experience Survey
- Online Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ParentingExperienceSurvey