Thank you for dedicating your time and efforts to Growing Moore Readers!
American Association of University Women
Bezos Family Foundation
Boys & Girls Club of the Sandhills
Children’s Developmental Services Agency
Communities in Schools
Given Memorial Library
Good Food Sandhills
First Health of the Carolinas
Life Care Pregnancy Center
Moore County Chamber of Commerce
Moore County Department of Social Services
Moore County Library
Moore County Literacy Council
Moore County NAACP
Moore County Schools
National Campaign for Grade-Level Reading
NC Early Childhood Foundation
Partners for Children & Families
Rotary Club of the Sandhills
Sandhills Children’s Center
Sandhills Community College
Southern Pines Rotary Club
Southern Pines Public Library
Town of Southern Pines
United Way of Moore County
West Southern Pines Citizens for Change
This work is based on the belief that children, families, and schools cannot succeed alone.
If you're an individual, consider participating by...
- Joining our listserv
- Writing a relevant blog post for publication on our website and e-newsletter
- Engage with our Facebook page to build your knowledge and share your ideas
- Volunteering at one of our local events
- Joining one of our committees or initiatives
- Helping parents learn more about brain development and positively influence their routines by displaying Vroom materials in highly visible locations throughout Moore County
- Telling your friends and colleagues about us!
If you're an agency representative, consider participating by...
- Join one of our committees
- Committing at least one person to be a point of contact with Growing Moore Readers
- Sending us information about your work so that we can share it with our audience
- Advertising our meetings and initiatives with your colleagues. Download this informational flyer and share with your networks
- Displaying our logo in your program materials and your office
- Helping parents learn more about brain development and positively influence their routines by integrating Vroom resources into your existing programs and displaying Vroom materials in your office
Contact Partners for Children & Families at (910) 949-4045 or email@example.com for more information and to gather your materials!