North Carolina Farm to Early Care & Education Implementation Grant
The NC Farm to Preschool Network has been awarded funding from the Association of State Public Health Nutritionists (ASPHN). With this funding, the Network is able to award 40 Farm to ECE Implementation Grants (FIG) to North Carolina childcare centers and family childcare homes who are interested in starting or enhancing their daily routines with Farm to Preschool programming.
To apply, complete this simple online grant application here. The deadline to complete this application is January 31, 2021.
Benefits of receiving a FIG:
– $500 Grant
– An ASAP Growing Minds Farm to Preschool Toolkit
– A Literacy Box with Farm to Preschool books to increase food literacy and share more racially and ethnically inclusive stories around food
– Matched with a Mentor to help coach you in Farm to ECE
– Meeting (virtually or in person with assigned mentor) as needed
– Attending virtual training sessions on Farm to ECE
– Attending a virtual training session on Racial Equity
– Joining a monthly newsletter
– Recognition of your Farm to ECE Success across NC!