Our Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) staff at Partners for Children & Families is available to provide technical assistance to licensed child care centers, family child care homes, half-day preschools, and school-age programs.
We can provide assistance to help:
- Maintain the quality of care that you provide or maintain your current license status
- Increase the quality of care that you provide or increase your current license status.
We have staff that can:
- Answer questions and provide assistance over the phone, or
- Visit your program on-site and provide assistance.
We can give suggestions,feedback, and help you to set goals for:
- Meeting licensing standards
- Room arrangement
- Age-appropriate materials
- Outside areas and playground
- Scheduling and transitions
- Environment rating scales
- Staff professional development and education.
If you are a child care center or family child care home and would like assistance, please contact us at (910) 949-4045.
We also have access to CCR&R regional specialists who focus on (1) Infants and Toddlers, (2) School-age Care, and (3) Healthy Social Behaviors. If you would like to talk with one of the specialists and take advantage of their expertise, please call the Partnership for Children of Cumberland County at (910) 867-9700.