Thank you for dedicating your time and efforts to Growing Moore Readers!
This work is based on the belief that children, families, and schools cannot succeed alone.
If you're an individual, consider participating by...
- Joining our listserv
- Writing a relevant blog post for publication on our website and e-newsletter
- Engage with our Facebook page to build your knowledge and share your ideas
- Volunteering at one of our local events
- Joining one of our committees or initiatives
- Helping parents learn more about brain development and positively influence their routines by displaying Vroom materials in highly visible locations throughout Moore County
- Telling your friends and colleagues about us!
If you're an agency representative, consider participating by...
- Join one of our committees
- Committing at least one person to be a point of contact with Growing Moore Readers
- Sending us information about your work so that we can share it with our audience
- Advertising our meetings and initiatives with your colleagues. Download this informational flyer and share with your networks
- Displaying our logo in your program materials and your office
- Helping parents learn more about brain development and positively influence their routines by integrating Vroom resources into your existing programs and displaying Vroom materials in your office
Contact Partners for Children & Families at (910) 949-4045 or email@example.com for more information and to gather your materials!