Need help looking for child care? Call our referral line today at (877) 230-3024.
Choosing a child care program is a big decision! The referral line provides one-on-one support finding child care that meets your needs in Moore County. This service is available at no cost to families.
A referral specialist is available to provide information and customized referrals to legally operating child care programs, including:
- Licensed child care centers
- Licensed family child care homes
- Half-day preschool programs
- Before and after-school care
- Summer camps
- Drop-in programs
They also provide information on:
- Recognizing and searching for quality early care and education
- State licensing requirements for child care facilities
- Local resources to assist with family needs, including financial assistance with child care