Location: Partners for Children & Families office building Library Hours: Monday -- Friday, 9:00 am -- 4:30 pm
7720 NC Hwy 22, Carthage, NC 28327 Evenings by appointment, 910.949.4045
Early Childhood Resource Library membership is free and items are available to early childhood education teachers, community college students, and parents of young children in Moore County.
In our Library
To lend . . . Services . . .
· Theme boxes · Lamination
· Manipulatives · Die cuts
· Puppets · Binding
· Children’s books · Computer access
· Large gross motor items · Copying
· Teacher resource books
Policies and Fee Schedule
Check out & return:
· Before checking out, an individual must sign a borrower agreement. The individual, not the child care facility, is responsible for items.
· No more than five items may be checked out at one time. (Only one activity box at a time.)
· Items may be checked out for a period of one month, with the exception of EDU college course books.
· Items may be renewed once. Renewals may be made over the phone. It is the individual’s responsibility to contact the CCR&R for the renewal.
· Items must be returned during library business hours.
· Parts of particular items (sets) must be returned together in the original container by the due date. Partial returns will not be accepted.
· Manipulatives and hard toys must be sanitized prior to retuning. Use a cleaning solution of 1/8 cup of Clorox in one gallon of water. Allow items to air dry. Cloth items may be laundered.
· All items must be returned by the due date.
· Late fees: $0.50 per item per day after a three-day grace period, not to exceed the replacement cost of the item.
· Damaged or missing items : Full replacement cost is due.
· All outstanding fees (late, missing, or damaged items) must be paid before checking out new items.
Faxes - $1.00/page
Binding - $0.75-$1.00
Copies - $0.10 one sided $0.20 two sided
Business or postcard size $0.50
Letter or legal size $0.75
Menu size (11” X 17”) $1.00
Die cuts -
Free with own paper
Construction paper $0.05
Note: Fines and fees may be waived at the discretion of the CCR&R Director.