- Friday, March 3rd from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Southern Pines Primary
- Monday, March 6th from 11 am to 5:30 pm at West End Elementary
- Friday, March 10th from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Aberdeen Primary
- Monday, March 13th from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Carthage Elementary
- Thursday, March 16th from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Vass Lake-View Elementary
- Thursday, March 23rd and Friday, March 24th from 11 am to 5:30 pm at Robbins Elementary
Late applications by appointment only. Call Michele Denny at Moore County Schools at (910) 947-2342.
NC Pre-K provides high-quality pre-kindergarten classes for at-risk four year olds through the Moore County Schools preschool program. Children enrolling in the NC Pre-K Program must be determined eligible, and awarded a slot by the Moore County NC Pre-K Committee. The program serves children who are four years old by August 31 of the program year and are considered at risk for poor school outcomes. Factors that put children at risk for poor school outcomes include low income, limited English proficiency, identified disability, chronic health condition and developmental or educational need. Children of active duty military families are also eligible.
- located on various primary and elementary school campuses
- licensed and five star rated
- include a blended group of children ages three through five including typically developing children who pay tuition to attend, children who qualify for exceptional education services and children in the NC Pre-K program
- comprised of a certified teacher and two teacher assistants creating a 15:3 student to teacher ratio